3P Mounted Phantom M748 "Minor-Mignon" (PTO) Sprayers
3P Mounted Phantom M748 "Minor-Standard" (PTO) Sprayers
Pull-type Phantom M748 "Minor" (PTO) Sprayers
3P Mounted Phantom M120 "Junior" (PTO) Sprayers
Pull-type Phantom M120 "Junior" (PTO) Sprayers
Martignani mounted sprayers are used for pesticides treatments in various crops, i.e. orchards, vineyards, vegetables.
These mounted sprayers have different tank capacities (260, 400, 500, 800 gallons) and can cover large acreages with correct configuration. Our Whirlwind and Phantom models can be used especially for large acreage because of the LOW/ULTRA LOW volumes spraying resulting in huge water savings.
We offer both Pull behind sprayers with wheels and mounted sprayers installed on the 3-point hitch of the tractor via a cardan shaft.
Our machines are low wear and suitable for intense professional use. The pump rotates only when the tractor is running, so there is no risk of burning up the pump.
With the Martignani configurator we can customize the machine according to the customer’s needs, ensuring the best balance between costs, savings, and productivity, avoiding DIY solutions that can prove more expensive in the long run.
In the long run, Martignani second hand machines have a high residual value even after 15 years.
Our After Sales (East Coast Dealer FR Agricultural in Florida – Miami
Gearbox, pumps and booms
The gearbox (transmission) uses SAE 90 oil (you can read the quantity on the gearbox plate). Replace the oil after the first 50 hours of operation and then every 300 hours or once a year. For this reason, the User & Maintenance manual indicates the correct procedures.
We do not use electric pumps on our machines, but rather centrifugal stainless-steel pumps. There is no foot switch as the pumps are activated by the cardan shaft once the tractor is advancing or turned on.
We make our booms of high resistance stainless steel, which have three layers of protective coating/paint.
On mounted sprayers (3 points), we assemble the chassis and tank as a single unit, and the tractor counterweight ensures overall stability. On the towed version, the chassis is on two wheels, which ensure stability when operating on uneven grounds.
The size of the pulley depends on the desired air productivity requirements. If the customer requires high productivity, we configure the machine accordingly with the right pulley/belt size.
Martignani mounted sprayers operate in various climates around the world; however we recommend the use of anti-freezing liquid for winter storage. This specifically protects the pipes and prevents from freezing.
We supply different tires and axles accordingly to ensure the best stability and smoothness during operation even on uneven terrain.
Our machines are PTO-driven.
We build our machines with high quality components to ensure durability, maintenance-free and high productivity. Thanks to the huge savings in operating costs, depending on the cultivated area, you can repay the machine cost after only two or three seasons.
MOUNTED SPRAYERS: PROVEN LOW VOLUME ELECTROSTATIC MIST BLOWERS
The “MARTIGNANI” concept mist blowers (mounted sprayers) employ a pneumatic mist spraying, which has been successfully used worldwide since the introduction of the first KIEKENS-DEKKER patents in 1946, than completed in 1981 by the micro-droplets
1. high speed operation
MUCH MORE THAN AN AIR BLAST-SPRAYER
Mounted sprayers are the most suitable and effective method of applying chemicals to fruit trees, vines and field crops. The Whirlwind and Phantom mounted sprayers deliver their spray in a fine mist that penetrates dense foliage, covering leaves, fruit and twigs alike with a fine coating of the chemical on all sides. No bare areas and no wasteful chemical runoff.
10 IMPORTANT ADVANTAGES
1. Low volume from 50 LPH (13 GPH) and high volume up to 3200 LPH (850 GPH).
MOUNTED SPRAYERS TECHNICAL PRINCIPLE
Thanks to the electrostatic fields formed between the plants, which are good conductors (sap, mineral salts, moisture, etc.) and the chemical mist sprayed from MARTIGNANI blowers with their special electrostatic charge, the droplets saturated with active principle are attracted to the vegetation (branches, leaves, etc.). This reduces losses due to drifting even in windy weather. Years of research and practical experiments carried out so far in this particular field by renowned institutes in North America (California), South America (Argentina - Uruguay), Asia (Philippines), Africa (Tunisia) and Europe (Holland, France, Germany, Hungary, Italy) have yielded surprising results. All this has allowed researchers to affirm that the electrostatic mist-blowing sensibly improves the many advantages acknowledged by all when it comes to low-volume plant-protection treatments, while eliminating those few aspects that certain people still question once for all.
NUMBER ONE FOR LOW VOLUME
The only one with over 60 years of worldwide experience.
Multi-Awarded in the Most Important Agricultural International Contests.
MOUNTED SPRAYERS VOLUME
The MARTIGNANI mist-blowers can spray:
- HIGH VOLUME (over 1000 lt/ha or 100 gal/acre)
of chemicals dissolved in water or oil without replacing nozzles or discs, and with uniform coverage (mist droplets of 130 microns avg. diameter) at unchanged pressure (1.5 bar - 22 psi).
WHY CHOOSE MARTIGNANI MOUNTED SPRAYERS
- Evenly distribution of plant protection products, which adhere perfectly even to the undersides of the leaves.
MOUNTED SPRAYERS PERFORMANCE
- Centrifugal fans of special design and exceptional efficiency, producing large air volumes and remarkably high air flow rate at very low rev number and absorbed power.
- Spray nozzles (patented - with special profile and large - 4 mm. - diameter), thus no clogging, no jamming, no wear, no deformation. They are located in the point where the air flow reaches a speed of up to 300 KPH, thus dividing the liquid flow into extremely fine and uniform droplets.
- Stainless steel high precision metering valves (patented): the liquid output can be easily varied from 50 to 1300 I/h each; depending on the amount (or volume) of fluid you want to spray per hectare or acre. Also depending on the desired tractor speed, concentration of chemicals (from normal to 2,3,4. . . 10. . .20 times), soil conditions, density of foliage, etc.
- Low pressure, high delivery self priming centrifugal pump made in stainless steel for nozzle feed - adjustable, continuous agitation of the spray fluid, rapid, environmentally friendly self-filling. It also powers the large capacity:
- Pre-mix-eco attachment, ideal for preparing chemical mixtures in a closed tank, both during self-filling and when the tank is already full, by simply operating a valve.
- Tank, made of reinforced polyester resin or POLY for 3P hitch and pull-type models, all of which have two built-in tanks for circuit rinsing and hand wash each; made of stainless steel for engine driven models and the 2000 l (500 gal.) PTO one (rinsing and hand wash tanks are available on request). The suction sumps are specially designed to ensure thorough spraying even when operating on sloping grounds. The liquid level is clearly visible in the tank side.
- The suction filter is external and can be easily cleaned even when the tank is full.
Frame and control unit
- Sturdy, oversized frames of hot galvanized steel profile with adjustable drawbar, support feet, adjustable axles. All p.t.o. models are perfectly balanced (center of gravity on the axle) and therefore very maneuverable when empty; in operation, 50% of the useful load advantageously rests on the tractor’s hind wheels.
- Remote control unit within reach of the driver; equipped with glycerine pressure gauge and calibration valve that delivers the fluid individually to the spray heads. On request: spray computer.
OPTIONAL ATTACHMENTS AND CONFIGURATIONS
- M612 MAJOR fan (delivers 25 % more of Air Volume than the “Standard”) for high capacity treatments, suitable for tall trees with dense foliage (Walnuts, Citrus, Almonds, Avocados, Mangos, etc.) but you need a tractor of 90 HP and higher.
- 90°+90° head: regular adjustable spray head with 6+6 nozzles for spraying any crop. Vineyards head: with 2+2 adjustable spray heads with 2 nozzles each, suitable only for narrow row crops (vineyards, berries, nursery crops, etc.)
- 180° Fixed head: featuring 12 nozzles – suitable for roofed crops (ex. table grapes) or when smaller dimensions are important (with this head sprayer 30 cm shorter)
- Gun + 90° head: suitable for covering field and row crops, greenhouse crops, tall trees, etc. (Vertical Swath: 15 m – Horizontal Swath: 20 m.)
- Multi-Flow head: you can individually orient each nozzle, suitable in narrow row crops (vineyards, berries, nurseries, coffee trees, orchards, etc.)
- Nuts head: with 90°+90° bottom head + upper double cannon/fishtail head for high and dense canopy crops such as walnuts, macadamia trees, pecan trees, mango trees, oil palm trees, almonds, avocado trees, papaya trees etc. or when we can't drive through with the tower Turbo 2 version.
- Duo Wing Jet head: for spraying 2 rows of vineyards, optimizes spraying with no drift, the product is recovered by combining the action exercised by the electrostatic attraction between vegetation and the polarized mist with that of two special (anti-drift) air cushion shields, without re-circulating the chemicals mixture in any way, with also anti-chemical residue action on fruits, grapes, wine, etc.
- Nursery head: large diameter cannon head, vertically and horizontally adjustable by hydraulic jack and motor for spraying nurseries, protected crops in tunnels and greenhouses, all outdoor vegetables, etc. (Horizontal swath: 25 to 30 m)
- Turbo 2 head: Double spraying system – one from the top and one from the bottom - to penetrate the thickest vegetation (suitable in Citrus groves, Mango, Papaya, Orchards etc.).
- Cognac head: for spraying 2 complete rows of vineyards.
- Turbo 3 head: for spraying 2 to 3 complete rows of vineyards (Awarded in various International Shows).
- Albatros boom head: suitable for field crops (Melons, Vegetables, Pineapple, Nurseries, etc.).