Home oil palm trees
oil palm trees
The World's Most Powerful The 3P Mounted Phantom M819 Sprayers are available with 1000 l (260 USG) capacity tank with built-in 100 l (25 USG) tank for circuit rinsing and 15 l (4 USG) for hand washing complying with EC rules. Actual SPRAY SWATH with... Read more
The Pull-type Phantom M612 are available with 1000 l (260 USG) / 1500 l (400 USG) PE tank capacity all featuring a built-in 100 l (25 USG) tank for circuit rinsing and 15 l (4 USG) for hand washing complying with EC rules or 2000 l tank made in... Read more
M612 (Engine Powered) pull-type model with independent engine, 2200 l-580 USG capacity tank made of stainless steel. Actual SPRAY SWATH with "GUN" head: up to 50 m (180.00') HORIZONTAL and up to 40 m (130.00') VERTICAL (Depending on tractor HP,... Read more
The most suitable and effective method of applying chemicals to fruit trees, vines and field crops. The Whirlwind delivers its spray in a fine mist that penetrates dense foliage, covering leaves, fruit and twigs alike with a fine coating of chemical on all sides. No bare areas and no wasteful chemical run-off.
Mounted sprayers features
- high speed operation
- very fine and constant mist independently on the water flow rate
- uniform coverage and distribution of chemicals
- exceptional working range and penetration in any crop, of whatever shape - and even in difficult weather conditions
- superior efficiency in fungicide and insecticide spraying and in particular in the fight against weevil, cochineal insects, mites, aphides, etc.
Save water and chemicals with our Mounted sprayers
- WATER over 90%
- CHEMICALS over 30%
- LABOUR/TIME over 60%
- FUEL over 40%
with no damage to plants (liquid at low pressure) and no soil pollution (no run-off from leaves).
Mounted sprayers volume
The MARTIGNANI mist-blowers can spray:
- HIGH VOLUME (over 1000 lt/ha or 100 gal/acre)
- MEDIUM VOLUME (500-1000 lt/ha or 50-100 gal/acre)
- LOW VOLUME (200-500 lt/ha or 20-50 gal/acre)
- VERY LOW VOLUME (50-200 lt/ha or 5-20 gal/acre)
- ULTRA-LOW VOLUME (less than 50 lt/ha or 5 gal/acre)
of chemicals dissolved in water or oil without replacing nozzles or discs, and with uniform coverage (mist droplets of 130 microns avg. diameter) at unchanged pressure (1.5 bar - 22 psi).
Why choose Martignani Mounted Sprayers
- The plant protection products are evenly distributed and adhere perfectly to even the undersides of the leaves.
- Less loss thru’ drifting.
- Total use of the pesticides, thus even less product required per hectare/acre.
- Total coverage of even the tallest parts of the trees (where conventional mist blowers are unable to reach) since the chemical mist that forms above the plants is attracted by these latter.
- Job are done faster (up to 12 KPH or 7.5 MPH). More time saved.
- Healthier plants and better quality produce.
- A notable reduction in environmental pollution.
- The risk of the operator being contaminated by pesticides (both by inhalation and contact) is reduced by 70%.
Mounted sprayers performance
- Centrifugal fans of special design and exceptional efficiency, producing large volumes of air and remarkably high air flow rate at very low rev number and absorbed power.
- Spray nozzles (patented - with special profile and large - 4 mm. - diametre), thus no clogging, no jamming, no wear, no deformation. They are situated in the point where the air stream reaches a speed of up to 300 KPH and thus divide the liquid flow into extremely fine and even droplets.
- Stainless steel high precision metering valves (patented): the output of liquid can be easily changed from 50 to 1300 I/h each; depending on the quantity (or volume) of fluid to be sprayed per hectare or acre, according to the desired tractor speed, concentration of chemicals (from normal to 2,3,4. . . 10. . .20 times), soil conditions, density of foliage, etc.
- Low pressure, high delivery self priming centrifugal pump made in stainless steel for nozzle feed - adjustable, continuous agitation of the spray fluid, rapid, non polluting self-filling. It also powers the large capacity:
- Pre-mix-eco attachment, ideal for preparing chemical mixtures in a closed tank, both during self-filling and when the tank is already full, by simply operating a valve.
- Tank, made of reinforced polyester resin or POLY for 3P hitch and pull-type models all featuring two built-in tanks for circuit rinsing and hand wash each; made of stainless steel for engine driven models and the 2000 l (500 gal.) PTO one (rinsing and hand wash tanks are on request). The suction sumps are specially designed to assure thorough spraying even when operating on sloping grounds. The level of the liquid is clearly visible in the tank side.
- The suction filter is external and it can be easily cleaned even when the tank is full.
- Sturdy, oversized frames of hot galvanized steel profile with adjustable drawbar, support feet, adjustable axles. All p.t.o. models are perfectly balanced (center of gravity on the axle) thus very maneuverable when empty; in operation, 50% of the useful load advantageosly rests on the tractor’s hindwheels.
- Remote control unit within driver’s reach; equipped with glycerine pressure gauge and calibrating valve, delivering the fluid to the spray heads individually. On request: spray computer.
Mounted sprayers specifications
TECHNICAL DATA PTO Models Engine Driven Models Tank Tank Standard Tyres Standard Tyres A* A* WEIGHT KG.* WEIGHT KG.* B* B* C C FAN M612 Standard Major Needed tractor (HP) 400 l (100 gal) 3P 2000 l (500 gal) Pull-Type *Lengths are intended with 90°+90° head with 180° fixed spray head: 30 cm. shorter. *Widths (Pull-Type models) are intended with standard tyres. *Weights are intended with 90°+90° head only (Standard configuration). A = Length B = Width C = Height Fibreglass Stainless Steel / 400/60-15.5 HF 192 520 420 2370 92 228 150 208 600 l (160 gal) 3P Fibreglass 192 92 165 435 / 600 l (160 gal) Pull-Type Fibreglass 294 114/124 137/147 525 225/70-15.0 1000 l (260 gal) Pull-Type Fibreglass 352 138/148 132/142 590 260/70-15.3 1000 l (260 gal) Pull-Type Poly 352 132/142 150/160 625 260/70-15.3 1500 l (400 gal) Pull-Type Poly 380 135/145 170/180 750 300/80-15.3 2000 l (500 gal) Pull-Type Poly 455 170 165/175 980 300/80-15.3 2000 l (500 gal) Pull-Type Stainless Steel 460 155/165 175/185 1200 300/80-15.3 3000 l (660 gal) Pull-Type Poly 520 197 200 1520 500/50-17.0 HF 65 HP and up 90 HP and up up to 20000 m3/h. up to 26000 m3/h. 80 m/s 80 m/s 120 to 500 l/m 120 to 500 l/m 3P PULL-TYPE EYE TYPE ARTICULATED DRAWBAR Articulated drawbar Eye Type drawbar 1,5 bar / 22 psi 1,5 bar / 22 psi 0 to 550/1300 l/h each 0 to 550/1300 l/h each d. 4 mm. d. 4 mm. hydraulic hydraulic Fan efficiency Air speed Pump delivery Operating pressure Liquid flow from metering valves Wing nozzles Adjustable agitation SS Centrifugal pump with exclusive special seals SS Delivery manifold Suction filter Nozzle SS metering valves Shut-off valves (option) We reserve the right to change configurations and technical data without prior notice.
Optional attachments and configurations
- M612 MAJOR fan (delivering 25 % more of Air Volume than the “Standard”) for high capacity treatments, suitable in tall trees with high density foliage (Walnuts, Citrus, Almonds, Avocados, Mangos, etc.) – tractors of 90 HP and up, are required.
- 90°+90° head: regular adjustable spray head with 6+6 nozzles to spray whatever crop.
- Vineyards head: with 2+2 adjustable spray heads with 2 nozzles each, suitable only for narrow row crops (vineyards, berries, nursery crops, etc.)
- 180° Fixed head: featuring 12 nozzles – suitable for roofed crops (ex. table grapes) or whenever reduced dimensions are important (with this head sprayer 30 cm. shorter)
- Gun + 90° head: suitable for covering field and row crops, greenhouse crops, tall trees, etc. (Vertical Swath: 15 m – Horizontal Swath: 20 m.)
- Multi-Flow head: each nozzle can be individually oriented, suitable in narrow row crops (vineyards, berries, nurseries, coffee trees, orchards, etc.)
- Nuts head: with 90°+90° bottom head + upper double cannon/fishtail head for high and dense canopy crops such as walnuts, macadamia trees, pecan trees, mango trees, oil palm trees, almonds, avocado trees, papaya trees etc. or when it’s not possible to drive through with the tower Turbo 2 version.
- Duo Wing Jet head: to spray 2 vineyard rows, it optimizes spraying with no drift, the product is recovered by combining the action exercised by the electrostatic attraction between vegetation and the polarized mist with that of two special (anti-drift) air cushion shields without the chemicals mixture being re-circulated in any way with also anti-chemical residue action on fruits, grapes, wine, etc.
- Nursery head: large diameter cannon head adjustable vertically and horizontally by hydraulic jack and motor to spray nurseries, protected crops in tunnels and greenhouses, all vegetables in open fields, etc. (Horizontal swath: 25 to 30 m)
- Turbo 2 head: Double spraying system – one from the top and one from the bottom - to penetrate the thickest vegetations (suitable in Citrus groves, Mango, Papaya, Orchards etc.).
- Cognac head: to spray 2 complete rows of vineyards.
- Turbo 3 head: to spray 2 to 3 complete rows of vineyards (Awarded in various International Shows).
- Albatros boom head: suitable for field crops (Melons, Vegetables, Pineapple, Nurseries, etc.).